How to make an accepted Tattoo By OviExtra, Jul 14, 2014, 4:16 am...
1. Go to the tattoo option on the pet you'd make a tattoo for. Use that faded image as a background while you painting your tattoo over it (in a new layer).
2. Do your tattoo (in a new layer), in the example i've chosen to make a dalmatian horse.
3. Now remove the background of the pet and save your images as an gif or png to get it transparent.<br>
4. Upload your image here on OviExtra and your tattoo will be reviewed by staff, You'll get a PM on OviPets when this is done.
5. Your tattoo is done! Looks like this when you add it to a pet.<br>